Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sam+Manny | Bok Tower Gardens Engagement| Lake Wales, FL | March 14th, 2015

When Sam and Manny approached me wanting me to do their wedding photos and their engagement photos at Bok Tower Gardens, I had to contain my excitement a little bit :). See, last year I had the chance to shoot a wedding there for Yaniel and Ashleigh and I could not wait to go back.

The idea of doing the engagement session here came from their actual engagement day. Next time you see Manny ask him the details, but in a nutshell, let's just say that he couldn't wait to ask Sam to marry him and he proposed before going to their date at Bok Tower Gardens.

We finally were able to coordinate a date and we drove from Tampa in order to get there in the late afternoon. The drive also gave me a little glimpse into their relationship and how loving they are towards each other. What I like about them is that they're aware of the challenges of married life and they're taking the steps necessary to make sure they have a healthy marriage form the beginning.

They're getting married at then end of May, so join me in wishing them well for the wedding planning and wedding day.










Love on them by sharing one of your favorite memories you have with them in the comments below.

Swoon over the rest of the photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment